Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Over the 4th of July I was able to help out at Girls Camp by being the Camp Director for our ward. It was great to be able to get to know the girls and build relationships with the leaders. Our stake did a wonderful job and it was fun to go to Camp LoMia again after 10 years.
We had more leaders than girls but I bet its hard to tell who's who!
Michaela, Hailey and Emily were in the cabin with me and Kelley and it was fun having such great girls around for both girl time and spiritual time.
Kelley Crandell (Love Her!) and I were the leaders in the cabin and here they are decorating our Hawaiian themed cabin.
I call Ashton a poser but I love how cute he is when he does it!
We got a dog named Hazel and before before she learned the "House Rules" she ended up in the tub with the kids. It was funny and fun for them but that is just gross and won't happen again!

0 comments: