Tuesday, September 1, 2009



A couple weeks ago we had our first family photos taken since Reagan has been born. I know I know, long time coming but I think they are worth the wait. It was fun taking them and we are excited to get a couple of them up in our house. I included here most of our favorites.

















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow your pics are beautiful!!! I am shocked at how long reagan's hair is!!! she's not a baby anymore
what have you been up to?

Bryan and Katie said...

WOW. those are amazing! Amber you look beautiful!! Dustin doesnt look too bad either ; ) those are pretty great pictures

Alicia said...

Amber you look so HOTT! Seriously, you look great! You have such a beautiful family! These are great pictures! Thanks for sharing, it's good to "see" you! :D

Catherine said...

Ever since I've known you, I've thought you were the prettiest red head I knew! But wow, you look amazing in these, Amber. What a gorgeous fam!

Anonymous said...

K, it is official, you are HOT girl, and your FAMILY is just beautiful. It's fun to see your kids, they're getting so big.

Unknown said...

Holy Cow~~ you are beautiful! (your're not bad Dustin!!!) Your family is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love them. Sooo cute. Shows you how long it has been.