
But hey, at least Reagan had fun. She was so tired from all the rough housing with daddy that she went from wide awake to passed out in under 10 seconds.

Well we have an annual pass to the zoo so we decided to do something fun to make up for the night before. It was such a beautiful day outside that the zoo was the perfect choice. The slow pace and laid back environment make it an anticipated adventure. It is amazing that no matter how often we go it is always fun.










10 comments:
I love that photo of you and Reagan. You look gorgeous, Amber! And the Banshee story is just hilarious. I can't believe that little rascal already is bored with it. What's up with that? Kids can be so silly!
good times at the zoo! we all need to go together, julie, crystal, you, me, we all have the family passes!! i need to get out there soon before it gets too hot.
reagan is too cute passed out sitting up in her crib, and you are too cute on new years eve. dont worry, you arent the only couple who does nothing! since libbys bday is the next day, we will forever be planning and cleaning our house, getting ready for the next day, suddenly new years eve isnt important anymore, i fell asleep right before midnight, then woke up just in time to see the ball drop, give scott a kiss and fall back to sleep! glad you guys are doing well;) keep those posts commin!~
I love the zoo!!! Looks like you guys had fun!
You look so great. how the heck are you. I got your message late last night. expect a call soon. love ya!
Looks like your New Years Eve was as eventful as ours! Reagan is so cute totally passed out in that picture! I can't believe how alike your kids look! You guys must have a mold or something!!
Hi Amber! I love that picture of Reagan in her crib. Man, I'd really like to squeeze her! "o)
Hey Amber, It was so fun to see you at the baby shower. Your kids are so adorable, the fist time I saw your blog was the post with the pictures your little boy drew of you with the shoes.. and I just thought that was hillarious!! So cute! If you ever want to see our blog, just email me and I'll send an invite. Oh, and we NEVER do anything for New Years either, even if Mike wasn't working as usual. ~Amanda
You've got some stinkin' cute kids!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HAVING A CUSTOM MADE HEADER FOR YOUR BLOGS? IF SO GO CHECK OUT WWW.JENAROOBLOGS.BLOGSPPOT.COM
Hey there Amber- how have you been? Havent seen ya lately. Write back! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment