or FHE the Monday before Christmas we went to see Santa. Ashton knew just what to do while Reagan just stared. It was a fun night that ended with a lesson on the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Not Santa or presents but our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Reagan is such a cuddly baby. Though she is full of attitude and instantaneous rage, she is also full of love. Her she is in one of her sweet moments, taking in as much daddy time as she can.

The very first movie to catch and hold Ashton's attention the entire time was "Cars". It became a staple in our house for about 6 months. Though he doesn't watch it very often anymore he is still totally into the characters. He has all kinds and sizes of "Cars" paraphernalia but his favorites are the die cast matchbox type that he can carry around and use to reenact scenes. Here he is displaying his collection (which has since grown). He's so proud!
A few days after I put the Christmas tree up I awoke to a little boy fast asleep on the couch. Who knows how long he had been there! It made me a smile though as it brought me back to one of my favorite childhood memories; falling asleep on the couch, after everyone else had gone to bed and the house was quiet, starring at the beautiful glow of the Christmas tree.


Every hard working mom deserves a night away. For me it was karaoke with some of my oldest and dearest friends. Here is Audrey singing her staple song "Strawberry Wine". We can always count on that. Oh an Renee singing "Summer Lovin' too. It's not Karaoke without those songs.


Dustin and I played host to several of our nieces and nephews. It was a fun night but the favorite part for all was roasting marshmallows in our backyard. You can see that I am the responsible parent here...Reagan walked away with a few close calls but no burns :o)


Every parent thinks their kids are cute but sometime they are just deceiving themselves. Me on the other hand, I have model material kids. :o) At a reception for my friend Angela I asked Ashton to stand by the tree and smile. I kid you not, without placing or posing him these are the shots we ended up with.









1 comments:
Love all of the new posts...looks like Christmas was fun...sad I missed hanging with the girls!!!!
Post a Comment