Friday, November 21, 2008

A Wonderful Family

I have been extremely busy these last few weeks and Dustin has become quite the stay at home dad. He loves his children and never considers time with them a chore. He has also been very supportive of me in my work and calling that have had occupied from sun up to sun down. The other day, after being gone for about 11 hours of the day I came home in time find this cake waiting for me. It was such a sweet gesture and also something that I know Ashton loved doing with daddy. And I must say, my hubby has skills! I am grateful for the blessing the Lord has given me in a great husband and beautiful and healthy children! 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooo sweet
i love ashton's drawings too!!

Brittney said...

awe! that is so sweet!! we miss seeing you around! you must be very busy:)

Unknown said...

HEY!! I am so excited I found your blog! What are you doing where are you working? That is so nice of Dustin and Ashton to make you a cake!

Matt and Megan said...

AAWWEE!! What an awesome brother I have!! He does have his tender moments! I remember one time he took care of me when I was sick and I thought I have the best brother! I am so glad I have you as a sister in law!! Love You!!

---- said...

Tell Dustin he is a kiss a**!! Ha ha

J/k that is really sweet of him to do for you!

Hey...I need your address for Christmas cards....you can just email it to me at mgmodbe@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

you are the #1 mom. I totally think so anyway. Love ya!

Brittney said...

you are totally fired from blogging!! a whole month has gone by an NOTHING??!! christmas, new years, there was so much going on, and i bet you have tons of pictures! cmon lady, lets go!