Dustin's sister Shiloh had a birthday party for her youngest child Kale. It was cowboy theme complete with horse rides. When it was Ashton's turn we put Reagan on also for a few photos. She decided that she wasn't going to let go and was taking a ride too. We have come to realize that she has a love for furry creatures big and small.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I am so excited you have a blog and that is just the cutest video ever!!!
AMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay:) I am so excited you have joined the blogging world. your kids are WAY TOO CUTE! looks like such a fun bday party! come visit us our site, i am adding you now.
welcome welcome welcome!
YEAH for you diving right on in!!! I love it!!!
I'm glad to see you gave into peer pressure and started a blog! It is such a great way to keep in touch, esp where everyone's life seems so busy!
So, you are doing Super Saturday too huh? I swear trying to plan ANYTHING with these women is like pulling teeth!! Ours is in 2 weeks as well, and I swear on the sign up sheets NO ONE can read directions and apparently a deadline date for payment is merely a suggestion!! I will be SO glad when this is over!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS!!!
Love the blog! Where are some updates???!!! ;)
Post a Comment