Dustin and I are well aware that we are not the ultimate examples of fitness. The 2nd half of 2008 was a very stressful time for us and then we added the holidays and all the goodies! After things calmed down a bit we looked at ourselves and knew things had to change.
We decided to go on a doctor supervised diet call the "HCG Diet". The results have been phenomenal! In 40 days Dustin has lost 20 lbs and I have lost 28 lbs. Basically it is 500 calories a day and daily HCG hormone injections that tell your body to use its own fat instead of storing it. It is a very detailed diet so I won't go into anymore but here is a publishing from the creator of this weight loss method. http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeons-Pounds-andInches.htm
Read all you want but details on the diet starts about 1/3 of the way down. This diet is all over the place and many doctors in the Valley do it. We went to a doctor in St George because it was cheaper and we had friends that had gone there and seen great results.
Dustin at 260.4

Dustin at 240.0

I shouldn't even be showing this picture because I'm so fluffy. This camera definately added 10 lbs...on top of the many other extra pounds. Welcome to the embarrassing world of 167.8.

Strutting my stuff at 139.4
This is a whole new way of life for us and we will continue to change and shape our bodies into something we can be proud of.




8 comments:
wow!!!!!!!!
Looking good you guys!! I am super jealous! I still have this stinkin' baby weight hanging around (literally)...and the Easter candy doesn't help the matter!!
Way to go you guys! You both look awesome. Last year, I lost 36 pounds when I started running, working out with weights, and eating healthier. But even though I weigh the same as you, Amber, you look way sexier! ;)
OMG! you look absolutley amazing!! thats so awesome, i am totally gonna check into this after i have the baby and stop breast feeding, i am sure you cant do this and still breast feed right? well, thats so awesome amber, great great job!
You guys look awesome!!!!
All I can say is you guys look freaking fabulous!!!! Amber you look amazing and I wish I could look like you! How much was this program in St. george?
you guys look awesome! and you are super cute, even at 167! I wish I could do it...maybe later. good luck with the rest of it!
Well I knew you looked great, but its cool to see the pics side by side! Although, I have to agree, that first picture did add 10 lbs... you looked better than that even b4! You are such a hot mama!
Post a Comment