Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter with the Workman's

Today we celebrated Easter with my side of the family. My wonderful mom decorated eggs with all the grandkids and hid them all in the yard. Here is Ashton so excited that he continues to ignore the fact that he has to go to the bathroom.
So out we all went and Reagan got the concept real fast.
Ashton with Uncle Bryan and a bag full of eggs.
Dustin was helping Reagan and loving it!
The 3 most important people in my life.
Me and the kiddos
Reagan taking a little break to enjoy a piece of chocolate.
Grandpa Workman, Reagan and her cousin Shaelyn
And me posing because I felt like it!
It was a great day and a great way to celebrate our family, Savior and this Easter season.

3 comments:

Natalie Braithwaite said...

How fun! What great pictures! Happy Easter from Washington!!!

---- said...

Looks like fun! I wish I was a holiday person...but I have such a hard time getting into them! Although, as my kids get older, they are MAKING me be one...so I guess that is good!

BTW- That email that you have, is still the one I check most often...Sad... I stopped selling modbe quite a while ago...but the email address just stuck!

Catherine said...

So glad I know you, Amber, because you give us red heads a good name by how HOT you are, girl! I love the poser picture. You crack me up. It makes me miss you and our crazy Bunko nights!